Friday, March 2, 2012

trying to eat healthier around here!!!!!!!

A while back I purchased a book entitled "Nourishing Traditions".

 I have been a little lazy in trying to keep us eating healthy. I have tried some of the recipes and they were good although I have to admit, I have not used it like I originally planned. I am planning a menu plan to post tomorrow. On my 7 day menu plan, I will be using the Nourishing Traditions book for everything we eat starting Sunday. We are also going to start a little exercise regimen along with our new way of eating. I am hoping to learn alot from this book and how I can improve my families health. Everything from making and using bone broth to eating and enjoying fermented foods. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good book, so good for you! Even though we are vegetarian, I found this book very informative and helpful in our effort to eat more traditionally.

    ReplyDelete