Thursday, December 20, 2012

Days 17, 18, 19 and 20.......

Well, trying to keep up and not doing to good of a job but here it goes!

Day 17.......

Make a Christmas craft. We decided to make more homemade ornaments for gifts and peppermint and gingerbread playdoh. Well, we only got the ornaments made and are planning on making the playdoh a little later. Maybe have a fun day!


We took a Christmas scrapbooking punch and used green, white and red construction paper to make these cute little Christmas trees to fill our clear ornaments.

This one is not quite finished but you get the idea! I just realized I don't have a picture of the finished one!!!

Day 18.......

This day we took our school and changed it up a little. We were suppose to learn about the North Pole, so I decided to make this fun and instead of doing our regular work, we focused on Geography, all day. We learned about the Arctic circle, the North Pole, Arctic animals and what a tundra is. We had a really good time. We even learned about real reindeer!

Day 19.......

This day we were suppose to make goodies for everyone but as you know, our plans changed! I forgot about an eye appointment for my oldest bug so, the two oldest bugs and I decided to finish our Christmas shopping after the appointment. We had a really good time! We are planning on finishing with the homemade goodies Friday!

Day 20.......

Today was a real busy day also. Thank goodness today I had something planned for the night. My three oldest bugs have all seen some of the Christmas classics that are shown on tv every year. Well, we have not had cable tv for almost two years, so, the two youngest bugs that are 3 and 5 years old either have not seen any or don't remember them. So, I decided to buy A Charlie Brown Christmas DVD and wrap it and put it under the tree for tonight.

As you can see, someone is really excited!



I am trying to keep up but it is really HARD!!!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment